Fire breaks out in Greater Noida market
Greater Noida: Three commercial establishments were gutted when a fire broke out in a market here in the wee hours Tuesday.
The blaze occurred around 2 am in a gift shop and got spread to a restaurant and another shop adjacent to it in Alpha-2 market here, a fire station officer said.
The fire was brought under control within three hours.
It is suspected that the fire was caused by a short circuit, the officer said.
- REVEALED: Outdoing Virat Kohli makes AB de Villiers 'proud' - Here's why!
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style