Five shot dead over property dispute in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Five persons, including a woman, were on Sunday shot dead over a property dispute in Khanpur area in the Bulandshahr district, police said.
Nihal Singh Lodh (50), his sons-- Rahul (20), Bobby (16), Raja (12)-- and their neighbour Anita (35) were killed by Naresh Singh after they entered into a verbal duel with him over the dispute in Majra Khanpur village, they said.
The accused has been arrested and a rifle, which was used as the murder weapon, was seized from his possession.
A case has been registered against Singh in this regard, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?