Former BSP MLA expelled for anti-party activities
Lucknow: A former BSP MLA and chairman of
`Awas Bandhu` has been removed from his post and expelled from
the party due to "anti-party activities", a BSP spokesman said
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and BSP supremo Mayawati has
removed Malik Masood from his post and expelled him from the
party, besides denying him ticket from Sagadi constituency in
Azamgarh district for indulging into anti-party activities, he
Awas Bandhu is the housing and urban planning wing of the
Uttar Pradesh government.
The spokesman said that the Chief Minister was getting
complaints against Masood for long that he was not
interacting with the people in the constituency and was
involved in his personal works.
In 2009 Lok Sabha elections, Masood also did not campaign
in favour of the party candidate Akbar Ahmad Dumpy, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi