Former BSP MLA expelled for anti-party activities
Lucknow: A former BSP MLA and chairman of
`Awas Bandhu` has been removed from his post and expelled from
the party due to "anti-party activities", a BSP spokesman said
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and BSP supremo Mayawati has
removed Malik Masood from his post and expelled him from the
party, besides denying him ticket from Sagadi constituency in
Azamgarh district for indulging into anti-party activities, he
Awas Bandhu is the housing and urban planning wing of the
Uttar Pradesh government.
The spokesman said that the Chief Minister was getting
complaints against Masood for long that he was not
interacting with the people in the constituency and was
involved in his personal works.
In 2009 Lok Sabha elections, Masood also did not campaign
in favour of the party candidate Akbar Ahmad Dumpy, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?