Four injured in celebratory firing in UP
Barabanki: Four persons, including two children, were injured in celebratory firing at a wedding function in Rasoolpur Dubey village here, police said on Thursday.
The incident occurred last night during the wedding revelry of one Mansha Yadav`s daughter when the bridegroom`s uncle, Laluoo Yadav, allegedly fired from his gun in an inebriated condition causing injuries, they said.
Yadav has been arrested, police said, adding that the injured were rushed to the hospital where the condition of one of the adults is stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid
- Focus on defence, security as PM Modi meets Uzbek President
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted