Four injured in celebratory firing in UP
Barabanki: Four persons, including two children, were injured in celebratory firing at a wedding function in Rasoolpur Dubey village here, police said on Thursday.
The incident occurred last night during the wedding revelry of one Mansha Yadav`s daughter when the bridegroom`s uncle, Laluoo Yadav, allegedly fired from his gun in an inebriated condition causing injuries, they said.
Yadav has been arrested, police said, adding that the injured were rushed to the hospital where the condition of one of the adults is stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29