Girl attacked with acid for refusing marriage proposal
Zee Media Bureau
Agra: A girl was attacked with acid by a person in the Taj City, Uttar Pradesh on Thursday.
It is being alleged that the girl was attacked as she had refused to marry the person. As per reports the boy barged into the house and threw acid on her.
The victim has received severe burn injuries and is being treated in a nearby hospital.
The accused is yet to be arrested.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'