Girl attacked with acid for refusing marriage proposal
Zee Media Bureau
Agra: A girl was attacked with acid by a person in the Taj City, Uttar Pradesh on Thursday.
It is being alleged that the girl was attacked as she had refused to marry the person. As per reports the boy barged into the house and threw acid on her.
The victim has received severe burn injuries and is being treated in a nearby hospital.
The accused is yet to be arrested.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar