Girl attacked with acid for refusing marriage proposal
Zee Media Bureau
Agra: A girl was attacked with acid by a person in the Taj City, Uttar Pradesh on Thursday.
It is being alleged that the girl was attacked as she had refused to marry the person. As per reports the boy barged into the house and threw acid on her.
The victim has received severe burn injuries and is being treated in a nearby hospital.
The accused is yet to be arrested.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No more Railway Budget! Niti Aayog panel terms it as 'failed' exercise
- Ileana D'Cruz raises the mercury by donning a scorching monokini! – Pic inside
- One worker killed in explosion at pharma unit in Visakhapatnam
- Kapil Sharma meets fan battling cancer - The comedian's gesture will win your heart
- Rio Games: Russia faces ban from Olympic weightlifting over doping offences