Girl attacked with acid for refusing marriage proposal
Zee Media Bureau
Agra: A girl was attacked with acid by a person in the Taj City, Uttar Pradesh on Thursday.
It is being alleged that the girl was attacked as she had refused to marry the person. As per reports the boy barged into the house and threw acid on her.
The victim has received severe burn injuries and is being treated in a nearby hospital.
The accused is yet to be arrested.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to get intimate in ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ – Here’s how
- Oomph factor! Priyanka Chopra looks smoking hot in THESE magazine covers
- Missing Batla House encounter suspects Sajid, Rashid appear in ISIS video on Indian 'Jihadists'
- 'BJP will get clear majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections; SP, BSP will give fight in some seats'
- BCCI contemplating over holding mini-IPL in September: Report