Girl gangraped in moving car
Ghaziabad: A girl was allegedly gangraped by her three neighbours in a moving car following which they have been arrested and a case registered against them, police
said here on Friday.
The 25-year-old girl was gangraped by three car-borne youths on August 31 when she was returning home from a birthday party in Loni town. The matter came to light only
yesterday when the case was registered against the trio under sections 364 ( Kidnapping or abducting in order to murder) and 376 (Punishment for rape) of IPC.
The accused have been identified as Mohammad Quadir, Imran Salman and Aarim.
The victim has been sent for medical check up in MMG Hospital, SSP Raghu Lal said, adding the accused have been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- RCom-Aircel expected to sign merger deal by Sept 1st week
- Mehbooba flies to Delhi as one more killed in Kashmir violence; toll rises to 70
- Atlanta Healthcare introduces military grade anti-pollution masks
- FIFA seeks ban for Qatar, Asian FC officials for refusing to cooperate with inquiry
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan