Girl gangraped in moving car
Ghaziabad: A girl was allegedly gangraped by her three neighbours in a moving car following which they have been arrested and a case registered against them, police
said here on Friday.
The 25-year-old girl was gangraped by three car-borne youths on August 31 when she was returning home from a birthday party in Loni town. The matter came to light only
yesterday when the case was registered against the trio under sections 364 ( Kidnapping or abducting in order to murder) and 376 (Punishment for rape) of IPC.
The accused have been identified as Mohammad Quadir, Imran Salman and Aarim.
The victim has been sent for medical check up in MMG Hospital, SSP Raghu Lal said, adding the accused have been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire