Girl killed for honour in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: In a suspected case of honour killing, a 22-year-old girl was shot dead allegedly by her brother who was opposed to her relationship with a boy in Loee village in the district.
The girl was shot dead by her brother Arshad following heated arguments over the matter yesterday, Deputy SP R N Sharma told reporters Thursday.
The body has been sent for post-mortem.
Police have launched a hunt for the absconding accused.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on