Greater Noida: Farmers booked for disrupting train services
Greater Noida: Around 200 farmers were
on Sunday booked for obstructing rail traffic during a protest in
Gautam Budh Nagar district, the police said.
The FIR was lodged at Kakode police station against
the farmers who protested on rail tracks near Haronda, around
70 kms from Greater Noida.
The farmers led by Manvir Tevatia have been agitating
over land compensation since last fortnight at Bhatta Parsol
area. Tevatia has also been named in the FIR.
No arrest has been made as of now, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death