Greater Noida: Farmers booked for disrupting train services
Greater Noida: Around 200 farmers were
on Sunday booked for obstructing rail traffic during a protest in
Gautam Budh Nagar district, the police said.
The FIR was lodged at Kakode police station against
the farmers who protested on rail tracks near Haronda, around
70 kms from Greater Noida.
The farmers led by Manvir Tevatia have been agitating
over land compensation since last fortnight at Bhatta Parsol
area. Tevatia has also been named in the FIR.
No arrest has been made as of now, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon