Heat wave continues in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Heat wave continued to prevail in Uttar Pradesh in Monday with Banda recording the highest temperature of 45.6 degree Celsius.
According to the MET department, the day temperature fell in Varansi division and changed little in other regions of the state yesterday.
The MET department has forecast heat wave conditions over some parts of the state during the next two days besides possibility of rain/thundershowers at one or two places over east UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing