I am enough to face Narendra Modi: Beni Prasad Verma
Gonda: Union Minister Beni Prasad Verma on Sunday said he was "enough" to face BJP leader Narendra Modi and Congress would win 50 out of 80 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh.
"I am enough to face BJP`s PM in waiting. Blessings of Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi are also with me," he said.
His comments came on the heels of Modi`s rally in Bahraich. Beni claimed that Congress enjoys the backing of Muslim voters in Uttar Pradesh where the party will win 50 out of 80 Lok Sabha seats.
"Muslims in UP are openly with Congress," Beni said.
Beni said that the dream of Modi of becoming prime minister will never be fulfilled, and he would deliver speeches from "the fake Red Fort all throughout his life".
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- CINTAA's joint secretary apologises to Rakhi Sawant, Dolly Bindra – Here’s why