Juvenile held for rape
Rampur (UP): A juvenile has been held for raping a minor girl at Khajuria area here, police said on Friday.
According to police, the teenager had raped the 10-year- old girl at a field on Monday.
The accused has been sent to juvenile home.
In another incident, police have registered rape cases against three persons following a court order.
According to police, the trio raped a woman on gunpoint at Tanda area on August 17.
In a similar incident, a widow was raped by a person at Patwai area on August 4.
In yet another incident of rape, a widow was raped by her two brother-in-laws at gunpoint on June 10.
A case has been registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!