Kalyan targets Mulayam, accuses him of appeasement politics
Etah (UP): UP government`s decision to release "innocent" youths booked on terror charges came under fire from former chief minister Kalyan Singh who alleged that SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav was hoping to get PM`s post with his "appeasement politics".
Claiming the state government`s decision is unconstitutional, Kalyan said Mulayam`s "ambitions of becoming PM will not be fulfilled."
Kalyan, who is the MP from this constituency, had yesterday said the SP government`s decision to release a suspected HuJI operative accused in Gorakhpur blast was a "blatant example of Muslim appeasement."
He alleged BJP leader Sakshi Maharaj, booked in connection with the murder of a woman Juvenile Welfare Board member, has been falsely implicated in the case, and claimed a transparent probe is out of sight under the present administration.
On the issue of Chinese incursion in Tibet, Kalyan said the UPA government`s approach over the matter shows it is completely "helpless" in dealing with the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price