Kalyan targets Mulayam, accuses him of appeasement politics
Etah (UP): UP government`s decision to release "innocent" youths booked on terror charges came under fire from former chief minister Kalyan Singh who alleged that SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav was hoping to get PM`s post with his "appeasement politics".
Claiming the state government`s decision is unconstitutional, Kalyan said Mulayam`s "ambitions of becoming PM will not be fulfilled."
Kalyan, who is the MP from this constituency, had yesterday said the SP government`s decision to release a suspected HuJI operative accused in Gorakhpur blast was a "blatant example of Muslim appeasement."
He alleged BJP leader Sakshi Maharaj, booked in connection with the murder of a woman Juvenile Welfare Board member, has been falsely implicated in the case, and claimed a transparent probe is out of sight under the present administration.
On the issue of Chinese incursion in Tibet, Kalyan said the UPA government`s approach over the matter shows it is completely "helpless" in dealing with the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'