Kanpur Police issues guidelines for second Test
Kanpur: If you are planning to see the second Test match between India and Sri Lanka live, that starts on Tuesday, make sure that you don’t carry your mobiles and cameras, and that you do not wear any black clothes.
UP police on Monday issued a list of items that are prohibited to carry inside the Green Park Stadium during the second Test match, which includes items like mobile phones, cameras, cigarette lighters or any food items, not even a water bottle.
These items would either not be allowed inside the stadium, or would have to be deposited in a nearby store for which one may have to pay a heavy security fee.
For refreshments, food stalls would be made inside the stadium from where water or any food items can be purchased.
Spectators have also been instructed to not wear any black clothes, even if it means a mere cap, as wearing the colour would mean disregarding the opponent team.
Also, country flags with any kind of stick will be not allowed.
These instructions had been given in the previous match in Ahmedabad too, but have been re-issued for the security of the players and spectators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje