Man, accused of murdering wife and children, commits suicide
Farukkhabad: A man, accused of killing his wife and two children in Haryana, allegedly committed suicide in Maudarwaja area, police said here on Thursday.
Sudhir Gupta jumped in front of a moving train on Farukkhabad-Kasganj railway section last night and committed suicide, they said.
The victim, a native of Farukkhabad, lived with his family in Deshal locality in Faridabad district.
On Monday last Sudhir allegedly killed his wife and two children and escaped, they said.
A team of Faridabad police had reached here yesterday in search of Sudhir, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'