Man burnt alive in fire mishap
Badaun: A 60-year-old man was burnt alive while three of his family members were injured when a fire broke out in some huts in Pallia Mehndi village here, police said on Monday.
Siyaram was trapped in the fire that broke out on Sunday night. While Siyaram was burnt alive, three of his family members who tried to save him sustained injuries.
The injured have been rushed to a hospital, where their condition was stated to be stable.
The district administration has announced a compensation of Rs 1.5 lakh to the kin of Siyaram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why