Man burnt alive in fire mishap
Badaun: A 60-year-old man was burnt alive while three of his family members were injured when a fire broke out in some huts in Pallia Mehndi village here, police said on Monday.
Siyaram was trapped in the fire that broke out on Sunday night. While Siyaram was burnt alive, three of his family members who tried to save him sustained injuries.
The injured have been rushed to a hospital, where their condition was stated to be stable.
The district administration has announced a compensation of Rs 1.5 lakh to the kin of Siyaram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra