Man facing murder charges, out on bail hanged himself in Kanpur
Kanpur: A 25-year-old man, out on bail after being charged with murder, has allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself, a police official said on Friday.
The victim yesterday committed suicide by hanging himself at the temple in front of his house.
Anurag in his suicide note has said that he was stressed after being jailed and that is why he is taking such a step, Raipurva police station incharge, Alok Mani Tripathi said today.
Two and half years ago Anurag was allegedly charged with the murder of a chemical trader. Around two months back he was granted bail but despite that he was under stress, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!