Man facing murder charges, out on bail hanged himself in Kanpur
Kanpur: A 25-year-old man, out on bail after being charged with murder, has allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself, a police official said on Friday.
The victim yesterday committed suicide by hanging himself at the temple in front of his house.
Anurag in his suicide note has said that he was stressed after being jailed and that is why he is taking such a step, Raipurva police station incharge, Alok Mani Tripathi said today.
Two and half years ago Anurag was allegedly charged with the murder of a chemical trader. Around two months back he was granted bail but despite that he was under stress, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists