Man facing murder charges, out on bail hanged himself in Kanpur
Kanpur: A 25-year-old man, out on bail after being charged with murder, has allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself, a police official said on Friday.
The victim yesterday committed suicide by hanging himself at the temple in front of his house.
Anurag in his suicide note has said that he was stressed after being jailed and that is why he is taking such a step, Raipurva police station incharge, Alok Mani Tripathi said today.
Two and half years ago Anurag was allegedly charged with the murder of a chemical trader. Around two months back he was granted bail but despite that he was under stress, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!