Man facing murder charges, out on bail hanged himself in Kanpur
Kanpur: A 25-year-old man, out on bail after being charged with murder, has allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself, a police official said on Friday.
The victim yesterday committed suicide by hanging himself at the temple in front of his house.
Anurag in his suicide note has said that he was stressed after being jailed and that is why he is taking such a step, Raipurva police station incharge, Alok Mani Tripathi said today.
Two and half years ago Anurag was allegedly charged with the murder of a chemical trader. Around two months back he was granted bail but despite that he was under stress, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown