Man facing murder charges, out on bail hanged himself in Kanpur
Kanpur: A 25-year-old man, out on bail after being charged with murder, has allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself, a police official said on Friday.
The victim yesterday committed suicide by hanging himself at the temple in front of his house.
Anurag in his suicide note has said that he was stressed after being jailed and that is why he is taking such a step, Raipurva police station incharge, Alok Mani Tripathi said today.
Two and half years ago Anurag was allegedly charged with the murder of a chemical trader. Around two months back he was granted bail but despite that he was under stress, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Bombay HC allows women to enter inner sanctum of Haji Ali Dargah; activists hail 'momentous' verdict
- Pakistan's Sami Aslam reveals why he always recalls these words from Sachin Tendulkar's retirement speech
- Subramanian Swamy fires fresh salvo at Raghuram Rajan, claims he has no degree in economics
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage likely to be launched today