Man gets life term for killing father
Mainpuri (UP): A man was on Friday handed down rigorous life imprisonment by a local court for killing his father.
In April 2011, the convict Narendra had attacked his father Phool Singh with an axe following an argument over some matter, prosecution sources said.
An FIR was lodged against Narendra by his elder brother.
Based on the evidences, District and Sessions Judge Ramesh Gupta held Narendra guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29