Man on killing spree shoots brother, 4 others
Bulandshahr: A 28-year-old man allegedly shot dead five persons, including his elder brother and three nephews, following a dispute over their fields in Khanpur village on Sunday.
Nihal (32) was shot dead along with two of his sons by Naresh after an altercation broke out between the two when the accused drove his tractor over the former`s fields in the morning, police said.
According to SSP Gulab Singh, Naresh then proceeded to his brother`s house where he shot two others – his third nephew and a neighbour of theirs, identified as Anita, who had come to intervene in the matter.
Singh said that the accused had been arrested and the murder weapon seized from him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire