Man on killing spree shoots brother, 4 others
Bulandshahr: A 28-year-old man allegedly shot dead five persons, including his elder brother and three nephews, following a dispute over their fields in Khanpur village on Sunday.
Nihal (32) was shot dead along with two of his sons by Naresh after an altercation broke out between the two when the accused drove his tractor over the former`s fields in the morning, police said.
According to SSP Gulab Singh, Naresh then proceeded to his brother`s house where he shot two others – his third nephew and a neighbour of theirs, identified as Anita, who had come to intervene in the matter.
Singh said that the accused had been arrested and the murder weapon seized from him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Premier Futsal: Mumbai 5's crowned champions of inaugural edition
- 'Munich gunman planned shooting for a year, chose victims randomly'
- Unlikely sporting star Chris Froome wins third Tour de France, seals place amongst greats
- One dead, two injured in Germany machete attack: Police
- Shoulder injury forces Serena Williams out of Montreal