Man on killing spree shoots brother, 4 others
Bulandshahr: A 28-year-old man allegedly shot dead five persons, including his elder brother and three nephews, following a dispute over their fields in Khanpur village on Sunday.
Nihal (32) was shot dead along with two of his sons by Naresh after an altercation broke out between the two when the accused drove his tractor over the former`s fields in the morning, police said.
According to SSP Gulab Singh, Naresh then proceeded to his brother`s house where he shot two others – his third nephew and a neighbour of theirs, identified as Anita, who had come to intervene in the matter.
Singh said that the accused had been arrested and the murder weapon seized from him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan