Man on killing spree shoots brother, 4 others
Bulandshahr: A 28-year-old man allegedly shot dead five persons, including his elder brother and three nephews, following a dispute over their fields in Khanpur village on Sunday.
Nihal (32) was shot dead along with two of his sons by Naresh after an altercation broke out between the two when the accused drove his tractor over the former`s fields in the morning, police said.
According to SSP Gulab Singh, Naresh then proceeded to his brother`s house where he shot two others – his third nephew and a neighbour of theirs, identified as Anita, who had come to intervene in the matter.
Singh said that the accused had been arrested and the murder weapon seized from him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Japanese truck driver playing Pokemon Go kills pedestrian
- `No radicalisation` in Australia stabbing death: Police
- How to get MIUI 8 update on Xiaomi smartphone: Check out tutorial
- IT'S DISTURBING: Watch little Syrian girl singing before a bomb explodes
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know