Mayawati is shielding `rapists’: Mulayam
Lucknow: Accusing Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati of "shielding rapists and murder accused", Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Saturday said the people of the state were in favour of his party.
"The CM is sheltering rapists and murder accused, in Lakhimpur it attempted to cover up rape and murder of a girl," he alleged.
"Though people are in favour of the Samajwadi Party, all the opposition parties have ganged up against it, therefore workers and leaders should reach the masses and communicate SP`s message," he said while addressing party workers here.
"Each and every vote will count and slightest laxity may cost dear," he told the party workers here.
Mulayam said that people were fed up with price rise and inflation alleging that hundreds of farmers had committed suicide in UP.
He said that people have realised that only SP is struggling to get their problems resolved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh