Mayawati is shielding `rapists’: Mulayam
Lucknow: Accusing Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati of "shielding rapists and murder accused", Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Saturday said the people of the state were in favour of his party.
"The CM is sheltering rapists and murder accused, in Lakhimpur it attempted to cover up rape and murder of a girl," he alleged.
"Though people are in favour of the Samajwadi Party, all the opposition parties have ganged up against it, therefore workers and leaders should reach the masses and communicate SP`s message," he said while addressing party workers here.
"Each and every vote will count and slightest laxity may cost dear," he told the party workers here.
Mulayam said that people were fed up with price rise and inflation alleging that hundreds of farmers had committed suicide in UP.
He said that people have realised that only SP is struggling to get their problems resolved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB