Mayawati is shielding `rapists’: Mulayam
Lucknow: Accusing Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati of "shielding rapists and murder accused", Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Saturday said the people of the state were in favour of his party.
"The CM is sheltering rapists and murder accused, in Lakhimpur it attempted to cover up rape and murder of a girl," he alleged.
"Though people are in favour of the Samajwadi Party, all the opposition parties have ganged up against it, therefore workers and leaders should reach the masses and communicate SP`s message," he said while addressing party workers here.
"Each and every vote will count and slightest laxity may cost dear," he told the party workers here.
Mulayam said that people were fed up with price rise and inflation alleging that hundreds of farmers had committed suicide in UP.
He said that people have realised that only SP is struggling to get their problems resolved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch