Mayawati is shielding `rapists’: Mulayam
Lucknow: Accusing Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati of "shielding rapists and murder accused", Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Saturday said the people of the state were in favour of his party.
"The CM is sheltering rapists and murder accused, in Lakhimpur it attempted to cover up rape and murder of a girl," he alleged.
"Though people are in favour of the Samajwadi Party, all the opposition parties have ganged up against it, therefore workers and leaders should reach the masses and communicate SP`s message," he said while addressing party workers here.
"Each and every vote will count and slightest laxity may cost dear," he told the party workers here.
Mulayam said that people were fed up with price rise and inflation alleging that hundreds of farmers had committed suicide in UP.
He said that people have realised that only SP is struggling to get their problems resolved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble