Missing Noida businessman yet to be traced
Noida: A 60-year-old Noida-based businessman, who had been missing since Friday last, is yet to be traced, police said on Sunday.
Rakesh Wadhera, who runs a tissue paper factory here, had gone missing when he was returning home from his factory on February 21, they said.
A case has been registered in this regard last night by one of his family members, they said adding a probe has been started to trace the missing businessman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Euro 2016: Wayne Rooney and Roy Hodgson seek more ruthless from England against Iceland
- Gunman, who opened fire at German cinema complex before being shot dead, acted alone
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases