Noida: FIR against 42 presiding, election officers
Noida: District authorities on Saturday ordered
filing of an FIR against 42 officers for not reporting to
election duty training.
"As it amounts to obstruction in election work as per the
law, I have ordered FIR against 42 personnels," said chief
development officer Pawan Kumar.
Around 249 presiding and election officers were found
absent during their training period from February 3 to 8,
without giving any ground for their absence.
They were given a last chance to report.
Today 207 personnels reported at the CDO office, however,
42 were still found to be absent, the CDO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145