Noida: FIR against 42 presiding, election officers
Noida: District authorities on Saturday ordered
filing of an FIR against 42 officers for not reporting to
election duty training.
"As it amounts to obstruction in election work as per the
law, I have ordered FIR against 42 personnels," said chief
development officer Pawan Kumar.
Around 249 presiding and election officers were found
absent during their training period from February 3 to 8,
without giving any ground for their absence.
They were given a last chance to report.
Today 207 personnels reported at the CDO office, however,
42 were still found to be absent, the CDO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 9: How 'injured' Ashish Nehra is helping SunRisers Hyderabad bowlers!
- CBSE class 10th results 2016 declared; with 96.36% pass percentage, girls outshine boys
- Pakistan fails to seal F-16 fighter jets deal with US, says report
- Sensational: New Zealand teenager Glenn Phillips hits 6 sixes in an over
- 'A Wednesday' veterans Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah spar over Kashmiri Pandits - Details inside