NRHM scam: CBI court grants interim bail to four accused
Ghaziabad: A CBI court on Wednesday granted interim bail till June 27 to four accused medical officers in the NRHM scam who surrendered before the court.
The CBI court of special judge S Lal granted interim bail to former Varanasi chief medical officer Dr PM Srivastava, Meerut medical officer Dr HG Singh, Dr SN Shukla, Dr Satish Kumar after they surrendered against surety bonds of Rs 1 lakh each.
The court has fixed June 27 for next hearing.
In another NRHM case involving accused Vivek Jain, the court disposed 13 plea applications filed by him.
In one case, accused Dr Hamil was produced before the court, which extended his judicial custody till July 02.
Former minister Babu Singh Kushwaha along with seven other accused in the NRHM scam appeared before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped