NRHM scam: CBI court grants interim bail to four accused
Ghaziabad: A CBI court on Wednesday granted interim bail till June 27 to four accused medical officers in the NRHM scam who surrendered before the court.
The CBI court of special judge S Lal granted interim bail to former Varanasi chief medical officer Dr PM Srivastava, Meerut medical officer Dr HG Singh, Dr SN Shukla, Dr Satish Kumar after they surrendered against surety bonds of Rs 1 lakh each.
The court has fixed June 27 for next hearing.
In another NRHM case involving accused Vivek Jain, the court disposed 13 plea applications filed by him.
In one case, accused Dr Hamil was produced before the court, which extended his judicial custody till July 02.
Former minister Babu Singh Kushwaha along with seven other accused in the NRHM scam appeared before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Champions League: Cristiano Ronaldo fit and ready to fire Real Madrid to more European glory
- Islamic State claims fatal stabbing of Bangladeshi Hindu: SITE
- New Zealand coach Mike Hesson extends contract until 2019
- Photo Alert! AbRam Khan was the cutest guest ever at Karan Johar's birthday bash—Here's proof
- Six Indian students bag awards at prestigious Intel Science Fair in US