Officials review security at Mathura shrines
Mathura: Top officials of police and
administration today took stock of the security scenario at
the shrines of Sri Krishna Janmasthan here in view of the
seventeenth anniversary of the demolition of Babri Mosque on
"Security arrangements are satisfactory," DGP Karmveer
Singh said while talking to reporters here.
We also examined the security at shrines in Varanasi and
Ayodhya, he said, adding more forces would be provided if
Along with Principal Secretary (Home) Fateh Bahadur,
District Magistrate Dinesh Chandra Shukla and other officials,
the DGP thoroughly checked the security arrangements at the
two shrines at Sri Krishna Janmasthan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says