Officials review security at Mathura shrines
Mathura: Top officials of police and
administration today took stock of the security scenario at
the shrines of Sri Krishna Janmasthan here in view of the
seventeenth anniversary of the demolition of Babri Mosque on
"Security arrangements are satisfactory," DGP Karmveer
Singh said while talking to reporters here.
We also examined the security at shrines in Varanasi and
Ayodhya, he said, adding more forces would be provided if
Along with Principal Secretary (Home) Fateh Bahadur,
District Magistrate Dinesh Chandra Shukla and other officials,
the DGP thoroughly checked the security arrangements at the
two shrines at Sri Krishna Janmasthan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!