Pages written by Nupur on Aarushi murder `sealed`
Ghaziabad: Asking Dr Nupur Talwar, accused in the 2008 twin murder of her teenaged daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, to seek court permission to write a book on the killings, the Dasna jail authorities have seized the 17 pages written by her.
"We have asked Dr Talwar to take court permission before writing the book," Jail Superintendent Viresh Raj Sharma said.
"Yesterday, the jail staff sealed the 17 pages written by her," he said, adding that if the court grants permission they would be returned to her.
Lodged in Barrack 13, Talwar, who is inmate number 1607, started writing the book, `Mystery behind Aarushi`s death: Story of an unfortunate mother.`
According to jail officials, she has compared the Aarushi murder mystery to that of the unsolved case of Princess Diana, who was killed in a car crash.
Sharma said Talwar, a dentist, has collected data of 10 unsolved murder cases in the world for the book.
Talwar was lodged in Dasna Jail on April 30 after Sessions Judge Shyam Lal rejected her bail application saying there was prima facie evidence against her.
She is facing trial along with her dentist husband in the twin murders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali