Policeman`s wife dies under mysterious circumstances in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A policeman`s 25-year-old wife died at the district hospital here after she was brought there in a serious condition.
The reason behind the death will be known after the postmortem examination, police said on Saturday.
According to hospital sources, late yesterday night, policeman Amit Kumar brought his wife Ranjana there in a serious condition.
Doctors at the emergency ward declared her dead, they said.
Amit lives in the Sailok Colony at Chapraula in Gautam Budh Nagar.
According to the sources, Amit is a native of Aligarh, and is posted in Agra district. He and Ranjana of Bulandshahr got married 11 months ago.
Ranjana had returned from her parents` house last night after which her health deteriorated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH