Policeman`s wife dies under mysterious circumstances in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A policeman`s 25-year-old wife died at the district hospital here after she was brought there in a serious condition.
The reason behind the death will be known after the postmortem examination, police said on Saturday.
According to hospital sources, late yesterday night, policeman Amit Kumar brought his wife Ranjana there in a serious condition.
Doctors at the emergency ward declared her dead, they said.
Amit lives in the Sailok Colony at Chapraula in Gautam Budh Nagar.
According to the sources, Amit is a native of Aligarh, and is posted in Agra district. He and Ranjana of Bulandshahr got married 11 months ago.
Ranjana had returned from her parents` house last night after which her health deteriorated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?