Policeman`s wife dies under mysterious circumstances in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A policeman`s 25-year-old wife died at the district hospital here after she was brought there in a serious condition.
The reason behind the death will be known after the postmortem examination, police said on Saturday.
According to hospital sources, late yesterday night, policeman Amit Kumar brought his wife Ranjana there in a serious condition.
Doctors at the emergency ward declared her dead, they said.
Amit lives in the Sailok Colony at Chapraula in Gautam Budh Nagar.
According to the sources, Amit is a native of Aligarh, and is posted in Agra district. He and Ranjana of Bulandshahr got married 11 months ago.
Ranjana had returned from her parents` house last night after which her health deteriorated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves