Policeman`s wife dies under mysterious circumstances in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A policeman`s 25-year-old wife died at the district hospital here after she was brought there in a serious condition.
The reason behind the death will be known after the postmortem examination, police said on Saturday.
According to hospital sources, late yesterday night, policeman Amit Kumar brought his wife Ranjana there in a serious condition.
Doctors at the emergency ward declared her dead, they said.
Amit lives in the Sailok Colony at Chapraula in Gautam Budh Nagar.
According to the sources, Amit is a native of Aligarh, and is posted in Agra district. He and Ranjana of Bulandshahr got married 11 months ago.
Ranjana had returned from her parents` house last night after which her health deteriorated.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill