Ram temple permanent issue for BJP: Kalraj Mishra
Indore: BJP`s national vice president Kalraj Mishra on Sunday said the building of a Ram temple in Ayodhya was "a permanent issue" for the party.
"Construction of a grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya is BJP`s firm commitment. It is not an election issue for us, but a permanent one," he said.
"The issue will remain alive till a Ram Temple is built," he said.
Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement on saffron terrorism was an "attack on Indian-ness and an act of treason," he alleged.
"Terrorism has no caste, colour or creed, but the Congress-led UPA government was defaming the nationalist organisation like RSS, in the process strengthening the secessionist forces and Pakistan was taking advantage of it," he alleged.
Mishra demanded the dismissal of Shinde from the Union Cabinet.
He also alleged that the UPA government was trying to frame Sadhvi Pragya Singh in the Malegaon blast case with the intention of defaming Hindu organisations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!