Ram temple permanent issue for BJP: Kalraj Mishra
Indore: BJP`s national vice president Kalraj Mishra on Sunday said the building of a Ram temple in Ayodhya was "a permanent issue" for the party.
"Construction of a grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya is BJP`s firm commitment. It is not an election issue for us, but a permanent one," he said.
"The issue will remain alive till a Ram Temple is built," he said.
Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement on saffron terrorism was an "attack on Indian-ness and an act of treason," he alleged.
"Terrorism has no caste, colour or creed, but the Congress-led UPA government was defaming the nationalist organisation like RSS, in the process strengthening the secessionist forces and Pakistan was taking advantage of it," he alleged.
Mishra demanded the dismissal of Shinde from the Union Cabinet.
He also alleged that the UPA government was trying to frame Sadhvi Pragya Singh in the Malegaon blast case with the intention of defaming Hindu organisations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune