Ram temple permanent issue for BJP: Kalraj Mishra
Indore: BJP`s national vice president Kalraj Mishra on Sunday said the building of a Ram temple in Ayodhya was "a permanent issue" for the party.
"Construction of a grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya is BJP`s firm commitment. It is not an election issue for us, but a permanent one," he said.
"The issue will remain alive till a Ram Temple is built," he said.
Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement on saffron terrorism was an "attack on Indian-ness and an act of treason," he alleged.
"Terrorism has no caste, colour or creed, but the Congress-led UPA government was defaming the nationalist organisation like RSS, in the process strengthening the secessionist forces and Pakistan was taking advantage of it," he alleged.
Mishra demanded the dismissal of Shinde from the Union Cabinet.
He also alleged that the UPA government was trying to frame Sadhvi Pragya Singh in the Malegaon blast case with the intention of defaming Hindu organisations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside