Ram temple permanent issue for BJP: Kalraj Mishra
Indore: BJP`s national vice president Kalraj Mishra on Sunday said the building of a Ram temple in Ayodhya was "a permanent issue" for the party.
"Construction of a grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya is BJP`s firm commitment. It is not an election issue for us, but a permanent one," he said.
"The issue will remain alive till a Ram Temple is built," he said.
Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement on saffron terrorism was an "attack on Indian-ness and an act of treason," he alleged.
"Terrorism has no caste, colour or creed, but the Congress-led UPA government was defaming the nationalist organisation like RSS, in the process strengthening the secessionist forces and Pakistan was taking advantage of it," he alleged.
Mishra demanded the dismissal of Shinde from the Union Cabinet.
He also alleged that the UPA government was trying to frame Sadhvi Pragya Singh in the Malegaon blast case with the intention of defaming Hindu organisations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- B-schools not doing enough to bridge skills gap: Survey
- BMW recalls 120,000 cars over Takata air bags
- Nine-time champion Rafael Nadal pulls out of French Open with wrist injury
- Politicians must restrain from making comments on 2nd term of Rajan: Assocham
- India's forex reserves down $121.3 mn to $360.90 bn