Ram temple permanent issue for BJP: Kalraj Mishra
Indore: BJP`s national vice president Kalraj Mishra on Sunday said the building of a Ram temple in Ayodhya was "a permanent issue" for the party.
"Construction of a grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya is BJP`s firm commitment. It is not an election issue for us, but a permanent one," he said.
"The issue will remain alive till a Ram Temple is built," he said.
Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement on saffron terrorism was an "attack on Indian-ness and an act of treason," he alleged.
"Terrorism has no caste, colour or creed, but the Congress-led UPA government was defaming the nationalist organisation like RSS, in the process strengthening the secessionist forces and Pakistan was taking advantage of it," he alleged.
Mishra demanded the dismissal of Shinde from the Union Cabinet.
He also alleged that the UPA government was trying to frame Sadhvi Pragya Singh in the Malegaon blast case with the intention of defaming Hindu organisations.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times