RLD not to align with anti-farmer policy parties
Muzaffarnagar: Rashtriya Lok Dal will not align with parties which are anti-farmer in the next Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, party president Choudhary Ajit Singh on Thursday said.
Talking to reporters here at Purkazi, the former union minister said that his party had not yet decided about forging electoral pact with any party, including the
He said that a decision on poll alliance will be taken at an appropriate time.
Uttar Pradesh will go for Assembly polls in 2012.
He also blamed the BSP-led government in the state for its anti-farmer policy.
Singh also criticised the state government over the minimum support price for sugarcane which he said was not acceptable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan