RLD not to align with anti-farmer policy parties
Muzaffarnagar: Rashtriya Lok Dal will not align with parties which are anti-farmer in the next Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, party president Choudhary Ajit Singh on Thursday said.
Talking to reporters here at Purkazi, the former union minister said that his party had not yet decided about forging electoral pact with any party, including the
He said that a decision on poll alliance will be taken at an appropriate time.
Uttar Pradesh will go for Assembly polls in 2012.
He also blamed the BSP-led government in the state for its anti-farmer policy.
Singh also criticised the state government over the minimum support price for sugarcane which he said was not acceptable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!