Seven-year-old girl raped in Bulandshahr
Bulandshahr: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Anoopshahr area of Bulandshahr district, police said on Thursday.
"Around two o`clock yesterday, a youth was passing through the area in the Khushalgarh village of Anoopshahr. On finding the girl playing alone - outside her home - the youth lured her into his house by offering candies and raped her," SSP Gulaab Singh said.
Following this, he left the girl outside her home. On being questioned by parents, the girl narrated the ordeal, Singh said.
Late evening yesterday, the parents of the victim approached the police and registered a complaint in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje