Ten awarded life sentence in UP
Barabanki: Ten people were awarded life sentence by a local court here for the murder of a Dalit youth four years ago.
Ram Naresh of Soena Majre Rohana area was shot dead over a dispute over allotment of a shop on July 9, 2008, by ten people, including four members of a family, prosecution sources said.
Special Additional Sessions Judge SC\ST Act, Kalpana Misra yesterday awarded life sentence to the ten persons and also imposed a fine of Rs 3,000 on each of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!