Three children crushed to death by train in UP
Lucknow: Three children were crushed to death by a speeding train while they were trying to cross the rail track near Egwan railway station in Hardoi district here, police said Monday.
Vandana (6), Chandna (5) and Neha (5) died after being hit by Triveni Express in Hardoi yesterday, they said.
The bodies of the victim were sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer