Three children crushed to death by train in UP
Lucknow: Three children were crushed to death by a speeding train while they were trying to cross the rail track near Egwan railway station in Hardoi district here, police said Monday.
Vandana (6), Chandna (5) and Neha (5) died after being hit by Triveni Express in Hardoi yesterday, they said.
The bodies of the victim were sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test