Three hacked to death in Fatehpur
Fatehpur (UP): A woman and two children
were hacked to death by unidentified persons in the district,
a senior police officer said here on Sunday.
The body of a woman and two children were recovered
from a canal in Bhogalpur village this morning and prima facie
it seemed that they were hacked with a sharp edged weapon,
Superintendent of Police V K Garg said.
The children were in the age group of five and one
year, he said, adding efforts were on to identify the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him