Two fresh cases of rape in UP
Lucknow: In two fresh cases of rape in
UP, a Dalit girl and a mentally challenged 14-year-old
teenager were sexually assaulted in Hathras and Barabanki
In Hathras, parents of a teenager lodged a complaint
with police that the girl was raped by her uncle Kishori on
June 24 following which an FIR was registered on Saturday.
The police have arrested the accused.
In Barabanki, an 11-year-old Dalit girl was allegedly
raped by a youth in Dewa area, police said today.
The victim was dragged by a youth to a secluded place
and raped while she was returning home in Ibrahimpur Khurd
village last night, they said.
The accused Shiv Kumar has been arrested, police said.
Uttar Pradesh has witnessed a spate of rape incidents
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered