Two fresh cases of rape in UP
Lucknow: In two fresh cases of rape in
UP, a Dalit girl and a mentally challenged 14-year-old
teenager were sexually assaulted in Hathras and Barabanki
In Hathras, parents of a teenager lodged a complaint
with police that the girl was raped by her uncle Kishori on
June 24 following which an FIR was registered on Saturday.
The police have arrested the accused.
In Barabanki, an 11-year-old Dalit girl was allegedly
raped by a youth in Dewa area, police said today.
The victim was dragged by a youth to a secluded place
and raped while she was returning home in Ibrahimpur Khurd
village last night, they said.
The accused Shiv Kumar has been arrested, police said.
Uttar Pradesh has witnessed a spate of rape incidents
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Carnage in Florida: KL Rahul, Evin Lewis tons laid foundation for West Indies-India T20I run mountain
- Over 34,500 criminals sentenced in 1 year in UP: DGP(Prosecution)
- Venezuela sends opposition leader back to jail, expels Ecuadoran lawmakers
- Burhan Wani's father meets Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Trump vows to begin deportations immediately if sworn in