Two fresh cases of rape in UP
Lucknow: In two fresh cases of rape in
UP, a Dalit girl and a mentally challenged 14-year-old
teenager were sexually assaulted in Hathras and Barabanki
In Hathras, parents of a teenager lodged a complaint
with police that the girl was raped by her uncle Kishori on
June 24 following which an FIR was registered on Saturday.
The police have arrested the accused.
In Barabanki, an 11-year-old Dalit girl was allegedly
raped by a youth in Dewa area, police said today.
The victim was dragged by a youth to a secluded place
and raped while she was returning home in Ibrahimpur Khurd
village last night, they said.
The accused Shiv Kumar has been arrested, police said.
Uttar Pradesh has witnessed a spate of rape incidents
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan