Union minister sits on dharna to highlight Bundelkhand issues
Lucknow: Union minister Pradip Jain Aditya on Monday sat on dharna here along with his supporters and later met Governor BL Joshi to seek his help in resolving problems of Bundelkhand region in the state.
Aditya, who wanted to meet Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav to apprise him of the problems faced by the people of Bundelkhand region following vagaries of nature, sat on dharna before the Gandhi statue at the GPO park. He was joined by his supporters and party workers.
During his meeting with the Governor, Aditya drew his attention on the problems and urged him to direct the chief minister to do the needful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery