Union minister sits on dharna to highlight Bundelkhand issues
Lucknow: Union minister Pradip Jain Aditya on Monday sat on dharna here along with his supporters and later met Governor BL Joshi to seek his help in resolving problems of Bundelkhand region in the state.
Aditya, who wanted to meet Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav to apprise him of the problems faced by the people of Bundelkhand region following vagaries of nature, sat on dharna before the Gandhi statue at the GPO park. He was joined by his supporters and party workers.
During his meeting with the Governor, Aditya drew his attention on the problems and urged him to direct the chief minister to do the needful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof