UP: 3 dead in Hardoi chemical factory gas leak
Hardoi: Three persons, including a woman, were on Saturday killed and seven others taken ill following leakage from a gas pipeline of a private chemical factory in
Sandila industrial area, police said here.
Sri Ram (50), Mhole (45) and Indrana (44) died after inhaling the gas leaking from Amit Hydro Chemical factory in the wee hours this morning, Superintendent of Police Luv Kumar said.
The gas was Benzene chloride, according to officials.
He said seven persons were taken ill of which two have been referred to trauma centre at Lucknow in a serious condition.
While Sri Ram owned a small rice factory adjacent to chemical plant, Mohle and Indrana worked as a labourer at a nearby brick field, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Odisha shocker: No ambulance, staff break bones of woman's dead body to carry it on a sling
- Insult to Prophet Mohammad: Dispose off case against Hindu Mahasabha leader in 4 weeks, SC tells Allahabad HC
- SHOCKING! Man beaten to death in Delhi for golgappas - Watch
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover