UP CB-CID probe ordered into fake govt order
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
has ordered a CB-CID probe into the alleged fake order
regarding revision of the pay scale of the employees under the
sixth pay commission, an official spokesman said here.
"The CB-CID has been asked to take stern action
against those behind the fake government order issued on April
16 by the then principal secretary (finance) Manjit Singh," he
The fake order directed the departmental heads to
increase the grade of Rs 1900 to Rs 2000 in the revised pay
scale of Rs 3050-4590 effective from January 1, 2006, he said.
"The state government had already directed all the
departmental heads not to take cognisance of the fake order
and make necessary adjustments wherever salary of the
employees had been hiked," the spokesman said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan