UP CB-CID probe ordered into fake govt order
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
has ordered a CB-CID probe into the alleged fake order
regarding revision of the pay scale of the employees under the
sixth pay commission, an official spokesman said here.
"The CB-CID has been asked to take stern action
against those behind the fake government order issued on April
16 by the then principal secretary (finance) Manjit Singh," he
The fake order directed the departmental heads to
increase the grade of Rs 1900 to Rs 2000 in the revised pay
scale of Rs 3050-4590 effective from January 1, 2006, he said.
"The state government had already directed all the
departmental heads not to take cognisance of the fake order
and make necessary adjustments wherever salary of the
employees had been hiked," the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi