UP CB-CID probe ordered into fake govt order
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
has ordered a CB-CID probe into the alleged fake order
regarding revision of the pay scale of the employees under the
sixth pay commission, an official spokesman said here.
"The CB-CID has been asked to take stern action
against those behind the fake government order issued on April
16 by the then principal secretary (finance) Manjit Singh," he
The fake order directed the departmental heads to
increase the grade of Rs 1900 to Rs 2000 in the revised pay
scale of Rs 3050-4590 effective from January 1, 2006, he said.
"The state government had already directed all the
departmental heads not to take cognisance of the fake order
and make necessary adjustments wherever salary of the
employees had been hiked," the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply