UP govt cancels entrance examination for basic health workers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has
cancelled the basic health worker entrance examination due to
"The decision to cancel the examination held in June
last year was taken on the basis of a report submitted by a
committee probing the charges of irregularity," officials said
More than 12 lakh aspirants appeared in the
examination for recruitment of 6,971 posts of basic health
workers in May and June last year, they said.
However, immediately after the examination,
allegations of irregularities started surfacing after which a
four-member committee was constituted to probe the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Know the final recommendations of 7th Pay Commission in a nutshell
- Malala Yousafzai becomes millionaire with book sales, lectures
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- RSS trained inmates of Jawahar Bagh: Ram Vriksh Yadav's 'security officer' to police
- India vs New Zealand: Indore gears up to host its first ever Test in upcoming series