UP govt cancels entrance examination for basic health workers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has
cancelled the basic health worker entrance examination due to
"The decision to cancel the examination held in June
last year was taken on the basis of a report submitted by a
committee probing the charges of irregularity," officials said
More than 12 lakh aspirants appeared in the
examination for recruitment of 6,971 posts of basic health
workers in May and June last year, they said.
However, immediately after the examination,
allegations of irregularities started surfacing after which a
four-member committee was constituted to probe the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi