UP govt cancels entrance examination for basic health workers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has
cancelled the basic health worker entrance examination due to
"The decision to cancel the examination held in June
last year was taken on the basis of a report submitted by a
committee probing the charges of irregularity," officials said
More than 12 lakh aspirants appeared in the
examination for recruitment of 6,971 posts of basic health
workers in May and June last year, they said.
However, immediately after the examination,
allegations of irregularities started surfacing after which a
four-member committee was constituted to probe the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH