UP govt cancels entrance examination for basic health workers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has
cancelled the basic health worker entrance examination due to
"The decision to cancel the examination held in June
last year was taken on the basis of a report submitted by a
committee probing the charges of irregularity," officials said
More than 12 lakh aspirants appeared in the
examination for recruitment of 6,971 posts of basic health
workers in May and June last year, they said.
However, immediately after the examination,
allegations of irregularities started surfacing after which a
four-member committee was constituted to probe the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug