UP govt to expedite pending projects in Rae Bareli
Amethi: A high-level meeting was on Wednesday held in Lucknow to expedite the pending projects in Rae Bareli and Amethi, the two Congress ruled parliamentary constituencies.
Besides the district magistrates of the two districts, principal secretaries of Education, Health department, Revenue board were present in the meeting, sources here said.
The officials discussed 20 pending projects in these constituencies including setting up of AIIMS and Hindustan Paper Mills and other related to education, roads and over-bridges, sources said.
Directives have been issued to remove impediments in the completion of various projects and ensuring speedy action in this regard, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing