UP govt to expedite pending projects in Rae Bareli
Amethi: A high-level meeting was on Wednesday held in Lucknow to expedite the pending projects in Rae Bareli and Amethi, the two Congress ruled parliamentary constituencies.
Besides the district magistrates of the two districts, principal secretaries of Education, Health department, Revenue board were present in the meeting, sources here said.
The officials discussed 20 pending projects in these constituencies including setting up of AIIMS and Hindustan Paper Mills and other related to education, roads and over-bridges, sources said.
Directives have been issued to remove impediments in the completion of various projects and ensuring speedy action in this regard, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter