UP govt to expedite pending projects in Rae Bareli
Amethi: A high-level meeting was on Wednesday held in Lucknow to expedite the pending projects in Rae Bareli and Amethi, the two Congress ruled parliamentary constituencies.
Besides the district magistrates of the two districts, principal secretaries of Education, Health department, Revenue board were present in the meeting, sources here said.
The officials discussed 20 pending projects in these constituencies including setting up of AIIMS and Hindustan Paper Mills and other related to education, roads and over-bridges, sources said.
Directives have been issued to remove impediments in the completion of various projects and ensuring speedy action in this regard, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok