UP govt to expedite pending projects in Rae Bareli
Amethi: A high-level meeting was on Wednesday held in Lucknow to expedite the pending projects in Rae Bareli and Amethi, the two Congress ruled parliamentary constituencies.
Besides the district magistrates of the two districts, principal secretaries of Education, Health department, Revenue board were present in the meeting, sources here said.
The officials discussed 20 pending projects in these constituencies including setting up of AIIMS and Hindustan Paper Mills and other related to education, roads and over-bridges, sources said.
Directives have been issued to remove impediments in the completion of various projects and ensuring speedy action in this regard, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand