UP govt transfers nine IAS officers
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the
Uttar Pradesh government transferred nine IAS officers and
gave additional charges to some along with their existing
departments, officials said here on Tuesday.
As per the transfer list released last night, principal
secretary (General Administration) Satyajeet Thakur and
divisional commissioner of Jhansi Mohammad Mustafa will swap
posts, while secretary (Science and Technology) Rajneesh Gupta
has been sent to Public Works Department in same capacity.
Jeevesh Nandan has been posted as IT and Electronics
secretary with additional charge of Mining and Minerals
Tourism secretary Manoj Singh has been given charge of
secretary and director of Culture Department.
Food, Civil Supplies and Medical Education principal
secretary B S Bhullar has been divested of the Medical
Education Department and will look after Food and Civil
Supplies Department only.
Special secretary Chob Singh Verma has been appointed as
additional commissioner of National Capital Region (NCR),
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'