UP govt transfers nine IAS officers
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the
Uttar Pradesh government transferred nine IAS officers and
gave additional charges to some along with their existing
departments, officials said here on Tuesday.
As per the transfer list released last night, principal
secretary (General Administration) Satyajeet Thakur and
divisional commissioner of Jhansi Mohammad Mustafa will swap
posts, while secretary (Science and Technology) Rajneesh Gupta
has been sent to Public Works Department in same capacity.
Jeevesh Nandan has been posted as IT and Electronics
secretary with additional charge of Mining and Minerals
Tourism secretary Manoj Singh has been given charge of
secretary and director of Culture Department.
Food, Civil Supplies and Medical Education principal
secretary B S Bhullar has been divested of the Medical
Education Department and will look after Food and Civil
Supplies Department only.
Special secretary Chob Singh Verma has been appointed as
additional commissioner of National Capital Region (NCR),
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal