UP govt transfers nine IAS officers
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the
Uttar Pradesh government transferred nine IAS officers and
gave additional charges to some along with their existing
departments, officials said here on Tuesday.
As per the transfer list released last night, principal
secretary (General Administration) Satyajeet Thakur and
divisional commissioner of Jhansi Mohammad Mustafa will swap
posts, while secretary (Science and Technology) Rajneesh Gupta
has been sent to Public Works Department in same capacity.
Jeevesh Nandan has been posted as IT and Electronics
secretary with additional charge of Mining and Minerals
Tourism secretary Manoj Singh has been given charge of
secretary and director of Culture Department.
Food, Civil Supplies and Medical Education principal
secretary B S Bhullar has been divested of the Medical
Education Department and will look after Food and Civil
Supplies Department only.
Special secretary Chob Singh Verma has been appointed as
additional commissioner of National Capital Region (NCR),
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'