UP: Man gets 2 years jail for forgery
Muzaffarnagar: A local court Tuesday convicted
a man for producing a forged bail bond before it and sentenced him to two years of imprisonment.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Vikas Goel also
slapped a fine of Rs 1,000 on Mahak Singh who was found guilty
under section 468 of IPC (Forgery for purpose of cheating).
According to the prosecution, Singh was arrested when he
appeared in the court with a forged bail bond in a criminal
case in 2009.
- Murtaza Ahmedi: 5-year-old Lionel Messi fan's family forced to leave Afghanistan after threat calls
- SEAL death shows growing risks US troops face in Iraq, Syria
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83