Victim of eve-teasing shifted to hospital in Delhi
Muzaffarnagar: A minor Dalit girl, who set herself ablaze after being eve-teased, has been shifted to Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in Delhi in a serious condition, officials said here on Tuesday.
The girl was shifted to RML in Delhi from a private hospital in Shamli with 60 per cent burn injuries last evening, they said.
Meanwhile the accused Sunil Kumar, who was arrested for eve-teasing the 16-year-old Dalit girl on January 14, has been sent for 14 days judicial custody by a local court here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India