Victim of eve-teasing shifted to hospital in Delhi
Muzaffarnagar: A minor Dalit girl, who set herself ablaze after being eve-teased, has been shifted to Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in Delhi in a serious condition, officials said here on Tuesday.
The girl was shifted to RML in Delhi from a private hospital in Shamli with 60 per cent burn injuries last evening, they said.
Meanwhile the accused Sunil Kumar, who was arrested for eve-teasing the 16-year-old Dalit girl on January 14, has been sent for 14 days judicial custody by a local court here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid
- Focus on defence, security as PM Modi meets Uzbek President
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted