Violence between groups in UP; two killed in firing
Firozabad: Two persons were on Sunday killed in firing which broke out between two groups over some dispute in Dakshin area near here, police said.
Asif (35) and Rafiudding (65), who were passing by the area, were killed on the spot in the incident of firing between the groups of Firoz and Amir in Gadhaiya locality, they said.
The incident was stated to be fallout of family dispute between Firoz and Amir, who was also injured in the incident and his condition was stated to be serious.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Donald Trump has no clue about middle class, says Joe Biden
- Barack Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency - Highlights
- India, Bangladesh Home Minister-level talks today - Know its agenda
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court likely to announce its order on Abu Jundal today
- PM Narendra Modi to hold NITI Aayog meeting for 15-year vision today