Violence between groups in UP; two killed in firing
Firozabad: Two persons were on Sunday killed in firing which broke out between two groups over some dispute in Dakshin area near here, police said.
Asif (35) and Rafiudding (65), who were passing by the area, were killed on the spot in the incident of firing between the groups of Firoz and Amir in Gadhaiya locality, they said.
The incident was stated to be fallout of family dispute between Firoz and Amir, who was also injured in the incident and his condition was stated to be serious.
Further probes are on, police added.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Wow! KFC India to replace plastic packaging with edible bowls!
- UN blacklists Indian-flagged cargo vessel carrying Libyan oil
- One minute of intense exercise can help you stay fit!
- Don't refer Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad as terrorists: HRD Ministry to DU
- Navjot Singh Sidhu takes oath as Rajya Sabha member – SEE PICS