Violence between groups in UP; two killed in firing
Firozabad: Two persons were on Sunday killed in firing which broke out between two groups over some dispute in Dakshin area near here, police said.
Asif (35) and Rafiudding (65), who were passing by the area, were killed on the spot in the incident of firing between the groups of Firoz and Amir in Gadhaiya locality, they said.
The incident was stated to be fallout of family dispute between Firoz and Amir, who was also injured in the incident and his condition was stated to be serious.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31