Violence between groups in UP; two killed in firing
Firozabad: Two persons were on Sunday killed in firing which broke out between two groups over some dispute in Dakshin area near here, police said.
Asif (35) and Rafiudding (65), who were passing by the area, were killed on the spot in the incident of firing between the groups of Firoz and Amir in Gadhaiya locality, they said.
The incident was stated to be fallout of family dispute between Firoz and Amir, who was also injured in the incident and his condition was stated to be serious.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena marches ahead in BMC, but BJP gains lead in Pune