Violence between groups in UP; two killed in firing
Firozabad: Two persons were on Sunday killed in firing which broke out between two groups over some dispute in Dakshin area near here, police said.
Asif (35) and Rafiudding (65), who were passing by the area, were killed on the spot in the incident of firing between the groups of Firoz and Amir in Gadhaiya locality, they said.
The incident was stated to be fallout of family dispute between Firoz and Amir, who was also injured in the incident and his condition was stated to be serious.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- 'Nervous' Pakistan lodges FIR against Baloch leaders for 'supporting' PM Modi's statement on Balochistan
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold