Visitors to be allowed inside Taj Mahal on Fridays
Agra: The Taj Mahal will be thrown open for public on Fridays, but the visitors will have to shell out a hefty Rs 5,000 for a special ticket, which will cost 100 USD for a foreign tourist.
This was decided at a meeting chaired by Divisional Commissioner of Agra Pradeep Bhatnagar.
Visitors will be allowed in the world-famous monument of love from 7 am to 12 noon on Fridays, Bhatnagar said, adding the decision will be implemented soon.
Earlier, the 17th century Wonder of the World used to remain closed for public on Fridays.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31