Visitors to be allowed inside Taj Mahal on Fridays
Agra: The Taj Mahal will be thrown open for public on Fridays, but the visitors will have to shell out a hefty Rs 5,000 for a special ticket, which will cost 100 USD for a foreign tourist.
This was decided at a meeting chaired by Divisional Commissioner of Agra Pradeep Bhatnagar.
Visitors will be allowed in the world-famous monument of love from 7 am to 12 noon on Fridays, Bhatnagar said, adding the decision will be implemented soon.
Earlier, the 17th century Wonder of the World used to remain closed for public on Fridays.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman