`Who will believe what Rahul says on corruption?`
Badaun (UP): Taking a swipe at Rahul Gandhi
amid the raging controversy on corruption issue, BJP MP Maneka
Gandhi today said who would "believe" the Congress general
secretary when his party leaders were facing graft charges.
"When all the corruption charges are levelled against the
Congress leaders, what Rahul would says in such a situation
and who will believe him?" Maneka replied when asked to
comment on the AICC general secretary`s "silence" on Anna
Hazare`s anti-graft campaign.
The Aonla MP said that she was of the opinion that the
Prime Minister, bureaucracy and judiciary should come under
the purview of Lokpal Bill.
Maneka said that Varun had participated in Hazare`s
campaign in his personal capacity.
On opposition parties not raising voice in support of the
social activist, she said "Anna himself did not wanted
political parties with him, therefore we backed out..."
The BJP MP said the party, however, would support Anna
Hazare in the national interest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'