`Who will believe what Rahul says on corruption?`
Badaun (UP): Taking a swipe at Rahul Gandhi
amid the raging controversy on corruption issue, BJP MP Maneka
Gandhi today said who would "believe" the Congress general
secretary when his party leaders were facing graft charges.
"When all the corruption charges are levelled against the
Congress leaders, what Rahul would says in such a situation
and who will believe him?" Maneka replied when asked to
comment on the AICC general secretary`s "silence" on Anna
Hazare`s anti-graft campaign.
The Aonla MP said that she was of the opinion that the
Prime Minister, bureaucracy and judiciary should come under
the purview of Lokpal Bill.
Maneka said that Varun had participated in Hazare`s
campaign in his personal capacity.
On opposition parties not raising voice in support of the
social activist, she said "Anna himself did not wanted
political parties with him, therefore we backed out..."
The BJP MP said the party, however, would support Anna
Hazare in the national interest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read