Woman, brother-in-law commit suicide in UP
Barabanki: A woman and her brother-in-law allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a running train here, police said on Wednesday.
Nita (26) and her brother-in-law Umesh (18) jumped before a train on Lucknow-Faizabad line near Nageshwar nath temple under Jehagirabad police station area, police said.
According to the locals, the deceased who were residents of Lakhaucha village were in a relationship for the past sometime and had wanted to live together, police said.
The bodies have been sent for the post-mortem and probe is on in the matter, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Here’s why Lord Shiva is also known as Neelkantha
- Ravichandran Ashwin replaces Yashir Shah at the top of ICC bowler rankings
- Hubble peers into the core of a starburst galaxy – See pic!
- JuD medical team wants to visit Kashmir to treat injured, applies for Indian visa
- Twin suicide bombs kill 13 near Mogadishu airport