Woman, brother-in-law commit suicide in UP
Barabanki: A woman and her brother-in-law allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a running train here, police said on Wednesday.
Nita (26) and her brother-in-law Umesh (18) jumped before a train on Lucknow-Faizabad line near Nageshwar nath temple under Jehagirabad police station area, police said.
According to the locals, the deceased who were residents of Lakhaucha village were in a relationship for the past sometime and had wanted to live together, police said.
The bodies have been sent for the post-mortem and probe is on in the matter, they added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate