Woman, brother-in-law commit suicide in UP
Barabanki: A woman and her brother-in-law allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a running train here, police said on Wednesday.
Nita (26) and her brother-in-law Umesh (18) jumped before a train on Lucknow-Faizabad line near Nageshwar nath temple under Jehagirabad police station area, police said.
According to the locals, the deceased who were residents of Lakhaucha village were in a relationship for the past sometime and had wanted to live together, police said.
The bodies have been sent for the post-mortem and probe is on in the matter, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside