Woman, brother-in-law commit suicide in UP
Barabanki: A woman and her brother-in-law allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a running train here, police said on Wednesday.
Nita (26) and her brother-in-law Umesh (18) jumped before a train on Lucknow-Faizabad line near Nageshwar nath temple under Jehagirabad police station area, police said.
According to the locals, the deceased who were residents of Lakhaucha village were in a relationship for the past sometime and had wanted to live together, police said.
The bodies have been sent for the post-mortem and probe is on in the matter, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof