Woman, brother-in-law commit suicide in UP
Barabanki: A woman and her brother-in-law allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a running train here, police said on Wednesday.
Nita (26) and her brother-in-law Umesh (18) jumped before a train on Lucknow-Faizabad line near Nageshwar nath temple under Jehagirabad police station area, police said.
According to the locals, the deceased who were residents of Lakhaucha village were in a relationship for the past sometime and had wanted to live together, police said.
The bodies have been sent for the post-mortem and probe is on in the matter, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town