Woman dies after consuming poison in UP
Firozabad (UP): A married woman and her neighbour, who were reportedly having an affair, allegedly consumed poison on Sunday, leading to the woman`s death, police said.
Sunita (35) and Sunil (35) consumed poison this morning, following which they were rushed to hospital where Sunita was declared brought dead, they said.
The condition of Sunil was stated to critical, they said.
The incident was stated to be fall out of a love affair between the two.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda