Woman set ablaze for dowry in UP`s Bhadohi
Bhadohi (Uttar Pradesh): A 23-year-old woman was allegedly set ablaze for dowry in Aurai area of the district.
The victim`s father, in his complaint, alleged that her daughter`s in-laws had been harassing her for dowry ever since her marriage in 2011, police said.
A case has been lodged against the woman`s husband and mother-in-law and efforts are on to nab both the absconding accused, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...