Woman set ablaze for dowry in UP`s Bhadohi
Bhadohi (Uttar Pradesh): A 23-year-old woman was allegedly set ablaze for dowry in Aurai area of the district.
The victim`s father, in his complaint, alleged that her daughter`s in-laws had been harassing her for dowry ever since her marriage in 2011, police said.
A case has been lodged against the woman`s husband and mother-in-law and efforts are on to nab both the absconding accused, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!