Woman set ablaze for dowry in UP`s Bhadohi
Bhadohi (Uttar Pradesh): A 23-year-old woman was allegedly set ablaze for dowry in Aurai area of the district.
The victim`s father, in his complaint, alleged that her daughter`s in-laws had been harassing her for dowry ever since her marriage in 2011, police said.
A case has been lodged against the woman`s husband and mother-in-law and efforts are on to nab both the absconding accused, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred