Woman succumbs to swine flu in Bikaner
Bikaner: A pregnant woman has died due to
swine flu here, hospital sources said on Saturday.
The woman identified as Imarti Devi (22) died at the
PBM hospital here yesterday. She was tested positive of the
virus," Dr V B Singh, nodel officer (swine flu)- PBM hospital
11 people out of 12 swine-flu suspected patients have
been tested negative this year, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka