Woman succumbs to swine flu in Bikaner
Bikaner: A pregnant woman has died due to
swine flu here, hospital sources said on Saturday.
The woman identified as Imarti Devi (22) died at the
PBM hospital here yesterday. She was tested positive of the
virus," Dr V B Singh, nodel officer (swine flu)- PBM hospital
11 people out of 12 swine-flu suspected patients have
been tested negative this year, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional