Woman thrown out of house for opposing rape attempt
Muzaffarnagar: A man allegedly tried to
rape his daughter-in-law and when she resisted his attempt he forcefully threw her out of the house in Derpal at Aldi village, police said here.
The parents of the woman had lodged a complaint
yesterday alleging that their daughter`s father-in-law tried
to rape her. When she resisted his attempt, she was forcefully
thrown out of her house, police said.
The woman is now living with her parents, they said,
adding investigation is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok