Youth beaten to death over love affair
Ghazipur: A 22-year-old youth was allegedly beaten to death by some unidentified persons over a love affair here, police said.
Surendra Yadav was killed in Sadar Kotwali area of the district, they said adding that the body was thrown in front of his house in Mirnapur village late Sunday night.
Surendra was having an affair with a girl in his neighbourhood against the wishes of her family members, they said.
A complaint against the absconding members of the girl`s family has been lodged and hunt is on to nab the culprits, they said.
Body of the deceased has been sent for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan