Youth beaten to death over love affair
Ghazipur: A 22-year-old youth was allegedly beaten to death by some unidentified persons over a love affair here, police said.
Surendra Yadav was killed in Sadar Kotwali area of the district, they said adding that the body was thrown in front of his house in Mirnapur village late Sunday night.
Surendra was having an affair with a girl in his neighbourhood against the wishes of her family members, they said.
A complaint against the absconding members of the girl`s family has been lodged and hunt is on to nab the culprits, they said.
Body of the deceased has been sent for post mortem.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know