Youth beaten to death over love affair
Ghazipur: A 22-year-old youth was allegedly beaten to death by some unidentified persons over a love affair here, police said.
Surendra Yadav was killed in Sadar Kotwali area of the district, they said adding that the body was thrown in front of his house in Mirnapur village late Sunday night.
Surendra was having an affair with a girl in his neighbourhood against the wishes of her family members, they said.
A complaint against the absconding members of the girl`s family has been lodged and hunt is on to nab the culprits, they said.
Body of the deceased has been sent for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'