Youth beaten to death over love affair
Ghazipur: A 22-year-old youth was allegedly beaten to death by some unidentified persons over a love affair here, police said.
Surendra Yadav was killed in Sadar Kotwali area of the district, they said adding that the body was thrown in front of his house in Mirnapur village late Sunday night.
Surendra was having an affair with a girl in his neighbourhood against the wishes of her family members, they said.
A complaint against the absconding members of the girl`s family has been lodged and hunt is on to nab the culprits, they said.
Body of the deceased has been sent for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!