Bahuguna carries out first administrative reshuffle
Dehra Dun: In its first administrative reshuffle after Vijay Bahuguna took over as new Chief Minister, the Uttarakhand government has transferred six officers, including four IAS officers.
Utpal Kumar Singh has been made Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, replacing Dilip Kumar Kotia in the reshuffle carried out last night, official sources said today.
Kotia has been given Department of Home which was till now being looked after by Singh.
Raman Ravinath and Saujanya were also made additional secretaries to the Chief Minister in addition to their present portfolios, the sources said.
Arunendra Singh Chauhan, joint secretary to the CM, has also been removed from his post, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says